Community and Culture
At Carinity Education Southside we build a strong sense of community among students and in the local area. Culture is honoured and nurtured, creating connection and a sense of belonging.
We encourage students’ natural gifts, creativity and connection with their culture through many activities
- Yarning Circles with Elders
- RAW (Real Adventure Women)
- Youth projects and community forums;
- Inala Elders’ sewing circle;
- Camps and excursions;
- Theatre, dance and music;
- Art exhibitions;
- Wednesday afternoon sport; and
- Sport carnivals.