Carinity Education Glendyne is focused on offering training to meet industry standards. Our team at Glendyne liaise with various businesses within the local community to ensure students are provided with an opportunity to participate in work placement. Incorporating VET courses in the school curriculum has been a great success as students are able to gain hands on experience, as well as qualifications and specific skills they can transfer into the workplace. During and upon the completion of the courses, many students are able to secure employment or traineeship/apprenticeships as a result.
Students are able to participate in school-based traineeships and/or apprenticeships in areas not covered by our scope as a registered training organisation (RTO). Additionally, some students can participate in the Schools’ TAFE program in other vocational certificate courses.
RTO Code: 31628 – VET Offerings*:
- SIT10216 – Certificate I in Hospitality
- SIT10222 – Certificate I in Hospitality
- SIT20316 – Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT20322 – Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIR20216 – Certificate II in Retail Services
* Correct at time of publication but subject to change.