Carinity Education Glendyne is focused on offering training to meet industry standards. Our team at Glendyne liaise with various businesses within the local community to ensure students are provided with an opportunity to participate in work placement. Incorporating VET courses in the school curriculum has been a great success as students are able to gain hands on experience, as well as qualifications and specific skills they can transfer into the workplace. During and upon the completion of the courses, many students are able to secure employment or traineeship/apprenticeships as a result.
Students are able to participate in school-based traineeships and/or apprenticeships in areas not covered by our scope as an RTO. Additionally, some students participate in the Schools’ TAFE program in areas such as Engineering, Hospitality and Retail Services or other Certificate courses offered by an external RTO such as Certificate II in Automotive. These courses range from Certificate I to Diploma level and contribute points toward the Queensland Certificate of Education.
RTO Code: 31628 – VET Offerings*:
- FSK20113 – Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- MEM20413 – Certificate II in Engineering Pathways
- MSF20516 – Certificate II in Furniture Making Pathways
- SIT10216 – Certificate I in Hospitality
- SIT20316 – Certificate II in Hospitality
- ICT10115 – Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- SIR20216 (2)– Certificate II in Retail Services
- SIS20213_R2 – Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation
- SIS20419 – Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation
- CHC24015 – Certificate II in Active Volunteering
- AHC21016 – Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management
* Correct at time of publication but subject to change.