Sports and Community
At Carinity Education Glendyne we strongly encourage student participation in a range of physical activities as part of our sporting program.
Glendyne competes in a range of local sporting competitions including:
- Girls’ netball teams
- Futsal teams playing in the local PCYC competition
- Touch football teams – girls & boys
- Boys’ and girls’ rugby union teams
- Boys’ rugby league and rugby union
- Rugby 7s carnival each year
Martial arts self-development courses together with regular gym workouts, both during and after school, are also provided and important in promoting a healthier lifestyle
Golf forms part of the mentoring program where students benefit from the interaction with the community members at the local golf club in a fun and enjoyable environment.